In this episode on The Perks of Being a Wallflower:
The Madames are discussing The Perks of Being a Wallflower, released in 2012. And they have A LOT to discuss, including:
- Director Stephen Chbosky’s two-hour vanity project
- The major age issues of the friend circle
- A stunning lack of diversity
- Horrendous misogyny & poor LGBTQ representation
The Perks of Being a Wallflower is directed by Stephen Chbosky and stars Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Ezra Miller, and Mae Whitman.
Social media can get glitchy. So to ensure you can always stay in touch with us even if Twitter or Instagram goes haywire, join our email list.
Donate to or share Kris’s GoFundMe campaign.
Military members, get your absentee ballots here.
Get a 15-day free trial of Backblaze: https://www.backblaze.com/cloud-backup.html#af9xp9
We always want to hear YOUR thoughts on the movies we cover, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have THINGS TO SAY.
Or come chat with us on social media @TheMadamesPod
Ways to Support the Show:
- Tell your friends to check us out wherever they get their podcasts
- Leave us a 5-star rating & review on iTunes
Want access to VIP content? Head over to our Patreon to unlock more episodes & goodies.